I'm pretty sure that bodies start to deteriorate at the age of 30. One of Madison's friends told her I looked like I was 15 and I told her but I feel like I'm 50. My list of aches and pains keeps growing.
So I've been to the doctor twice this week. Got the results of my MRI and scheduled surgery for my wrist. I'm actually excited. I am so tired of hurting and wearing that stupid splint. But depending on how bad the tear is I may end up in a full arm cast (up past the elbow) for 6-8 weeks, which sounds like lots of fun. Maybe this time I can get out of cleaning this time.
I also had a check up and decided to mention that I have been pretty tired and nauseated lately (NO I am not pregnant). The tired part is recent, but the nausea has been on and off for the last 4 years. I assumed I was tired because I have 3 kids and Charity doesn't go to bed before 11:00, but my thyroid is enlarged so we'll see what the blood tests say. As far as the nausea, no one's sure. No real way to tell. Just deal with it.
I went to Madison's IEP and they want to move her to 2 more gifted classes. We decided to do one now and the other later. I hope that doesn't mean more homework for her. She be doing homework all night. Madison is planning her birthday party (a slumber party YEA!!) and I realized she's turning 12 soon. I have no idea if she is close to getting her Faith in God finished. Some parent and ex-Faith in God leader I am. She lost her book so I need to sit down with her and figure out what she needs to do to finish.
I better get to bed. 6 comes awfully early.
Logan Family Reunion
-
In july we planed a Logan Family Reunion. The Sad thing was that Jeff got
a job offer for Fed Ex Office and it started the end of June, so we had to
go wi...
9 years ago
3 comments:
Could you be low in Iron? I know when I get tried and feel sick, I'm usually running low. I take liquid form of iron of about a week, then I feel better and also sleep better, too.
just a thought!
Glad you join the blogging world!
I am glad on one hand (lol) that your getting your hand fixed but whats up with the other stuff?? let me know I hope you get to feeling better.
Welcome to the Blogging world! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Keep us posted on the blood results.
Post a Comment