


Charity has been cracking me up lately.
She decided about 2 months ago that her name was Coco Huff.
It only lasted 3 weeks but it was pretty funny.
I forget how much attitude can be packed into such a small kids.
Here are some of her favorite sayings.
*I'm not nuts, I'm bossy. (I had told Jarom to ignore her cause she's being nuts)
*Please stop talking, you're making me angry.
*I love Nick (Jonas). He's my best friend ever seen.
*Knock, knock,
who's there,
hoo, hoo, hoo,
hoo, hoo, hoo, who
no cry (every knock knock joke ends in "no cry").
I have just about given up trying to potty train her.
We are trying the last ditch effort of no diapers.
Luckily our carpet needs replaced anyway.
We'll see who folds first.
Me or Charity.
3 comments:
love your page, and she is so darn cute you gotta love her lol
Glad to see you guys enter the world of BLOGGING! Man is it addicting though. Keep in touch and keep those posts coming!
I'm excited to be reading your blog. You have a beautiful family and you're such a positive person--I like reading more from you.
Post a Comment