Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Casting Call

They are filming a movie staring Jackie Chan at Madison's school Thursday and Friday. Madison went to a casting audition on Monday to try out for an extra. We hadn't heard anything by today so she was pretty disappointed.

We received a call at 9:00 tonight that she is going to be an extra. Not only does she get out of school during filming but she gets paid. She is so excited. Hopefully Jackie Chan will be there. I'd love to see him. I'll try to bring a camera or at least get a picture with my phone. Small problem. I have to be there all day Friday without Jarom and Charity. Hopefully my mom's available.

I was looking at the information and they are still looking for "mall background" for the movie. Hmm, we'll see how much they pay. Maybe I can be mall background. I wouldn't mind some extra spending money.

My mom know's a guy who does extra work for most of the movies that come's in town. He say's it's pretty cool and gets to meet a lot of the movie's stars. Mads has begged me to let her go to auditions before but I always said no. Lucky girl they were filming at her school.

4 comments:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Thats crazy good for her..... Tell her Congrats and you should to get in on it to if you have to be there all day anyway..

Jared said...

Yeah, madison. What a neat experiance and memory this will be for you. I eat all the kids candy too!

Natalie said...

So fun! If you need some help with Charity- I'll be home after about noon. I'll be out and about that morning too- so I could stop and grab her from you or someone else-
Let me know...

Stacey said...

Thank you Natalie. That is so nice, but my mom's going to watch her.