Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finally


I've been promising to get this up and running for a while now but always found things to do instead. But thanks to Stacy it's started. We have no pictures up yet. I realized we do not take many pictures. I could only find one picture of our entire family together taken in the last year, and it was a bad picture. I was going to use the pictures Michelle took of us last year but my CD won't work. So the pictures will come later.

We got to see some friends last night that we haven't seen in a while. It was great. I really miss those Newmans. Stacy, email me the pictures please.

I was looking through our pictures today and realized I am horrible at keeping in touch with people. I never write or call family or friends. Hopefully we can keep in touch this way. The picture up above (I don't know what I'm doing and can't move or delete the picture) is of the Wright's from Vegas. Mads and J were practially raised at their house. Now we talk about once a year. Too bad.
Jarom is out of school for the next two weeks!!! I hate spending 3 hours in the car a day driving the kids to school and back. I look for excuses to keep my kids home from school, so I love track break. If only Madison.... I'm such a bad mother. Mads has an IEP tomorrow and I keep looking for an excuse not to go. Maybe I'm just lazy.


4 comments:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Man I love you...... You did it Im so happy you have a blog and the pics will be up later after I fix them.... Love ya

Welcome to Newman's World said...

there you go girl now you just need a layout click on mine at the top of the page and you can find some cute ones and it will walk you through it...

crazygirl said...

yay!! you're a blogger now!!!
woohoo!
i hope you blog A LOT..
if you don't, then i'll feel like a stalker.. teeheehee
and yeah.. you need to take more pics.. ROFL! -J

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Hey I have tagged you enjoy.... love ya