Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged

Tagged


Things I was doing 10 years ago...

1.) Working for a cab company
2.) Living in Las Vegas
3.) Thinking my husband will never be done with school (he finally graduated in June)
4.) Deciding that Madison was going to be an only child.
5.) Enjoying the warm Las Vegas weather.

*5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...
1.) clean
2.) take a bath
3.) get John to set up the heater (it's cold!)
4.) shop
5.) study lesson

*5 Snacks I enjoy...
1.) Diet Dr. Pepper
2.) cookies
3.) Popcorn with M&M's
4.) Brownies
5.) Chocolate

*5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
1.) Pay of debts
2.) Hire a maid (I HATE to clean)
3.) Build my dream house
4.) Travel, travel, travel
5.) Save

*5 Places I've Lived...
1.) Farmington,NM
2.) Las Vegas, NV
3.) Albuquerque, NM
4.) Provo, UT
5.) Magna, UT

*5 Jobs I've Had
1.) TV producer assistant (for 2 weeks - the Baywatch writer and producer)
2.) Dental Assistant
3.) movie theaters
4.) Bakery
5.) dressed up in a Twinkie and loaf of bread costumes and gave out samples

*5 People I tag
1.) Kim
2.) Jacque
3.) Melissa




Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

No comments: