Thursday, December 11, 2008

Say cheese!

So I am trying to get out Christmas Cards going and because most of out family lives away we like to send pictures. I am starting to realize we are not a photogenic family.
We had our pics taken a little while ago and the pictures looked great, but we did not.
It was freezing when we took them so maybe that's part of the problem. Madison felt the need to pose in every picture. Jarom looked scared, Charity wouldn't smile, and I had more than 1 chin. Geez. We did good at last year's pictures.

Then I thought I would also get individual pictures of the kids and this is what I got.





My kids have beautiful smiles but when the camera comes out they either stick their tongue out or their smiles are stiff. Maybe we'll use the tongue photos for our cards. I'm too tired to care.


No comments: