Not in the mood to write so here are some pictures. They are in random order.
Snow day. Charity took this picture. She loves to take pictures. Maybe she'll be a photographer.
Playing in the snow. The girl needs some gloves that fit her.
Charity's birthday party at the pizza place. Her reward for potty training. I had no desire to make a cake so Toll House did her cake this year.
At the ward Christmas party.
Mads and Jarom were santa's helpers at the Santa Fly in.
Charity is too funny. She'd sit on santa's lap and tell him what she wants, but wouldn't look at him.
Farewell. Just before I go to get my cast off. A great couple of days.
Logan Family Reunion
-
In july we planed a Logan Family Reunion. The Sad thing was that Jeff got
a job offer for Fed Ex Office and it started the end of June, so we had to
go wi...
Mini Renovation: Day 3
-
I spent day 3 doing some of the funnest parts of this project: shopping,
shopping, shopping, and crafting.
I won't post pictures yet of the goodies I bought...
Valentine's Cards 2010
-
Julie saw some Valentine's cards somewhere and got the idea to do the same
thing with our kids this year for their Valentine's Day cards. We took
their pic...
Show and Tell
-
Last week was Red Ribbon Week at Spencer's school. We thought it would be
fun to bring in Jimmy's drug dog for show and tell. The kids were thrilled
to hav...
Jonathan Turn's 8
-
So Oct 16 has come and my Jonathan turns 8yrs old oh what a wonderful thing
he is so happy he went and talked to the Bishop last night and came home
with ...
1 comment:
love the pics you look soooooooo happy!!!!
Post a Comment