A quick recap
Friday
Everyone had the day off so we prepped the back yard for cement on Saturday. Maddie was going to a movie with friends and they chose a movie she didn't want to see (The Haunting in
Saturday we were supposed to pour cement in our back yard but it rained and hailed so we had to cancel. Frustrating. But I got some spring cleaning done.
Charity has been pretty excited about Easter and has made us hide eggs all week.
She was pretty nervous that the Easter Bunny would steal her tv, slippers, and dog while we were sleeping.
She was relieved to see everything was still there Sunday morning.
I've been kinda lazy about the work involved in the holidays but seeing the excitement Charity has makes it worth it.
Easter morning
So Jarom's arm is getting worse and I finally called the doctor. We have to go back to the doctor tomorrow. We'll see what they say. The sore is growing bigger and turning black. Not good.
2 comments:
Let me know what the doc say's I will call you this weekend love ya...
I am glad you have a nice weekend. I hope all goes well at the doctor.
Post a Comment