I have been having trouble sleeping the past few weeks.
For those that don't know, I am not a happy or patient person
without my required 9+ hours of sleep.
I've been sick (up all night sick) the past couple
of days and finally got a nap today (or yesterday I guess).
I was woke up by a phone call and had to try so hard to be polite.
(It was church related). I was trying to be nice but I was sooo tired.
One of these times I'm going to say something I regret.
I'm thinking I need to try some type of meditation.
Maybe I can clear my mind and finally relax enough to sleep.
Logan Family Reunion
-
In july we planed a Logan Family Reunion. The Sad thing was that Jeff got
a job offer for Fed Ex Office and it started the end of June, so we had to
go wi...
9 years ago
1 comment:
Girl you should buy something to help you and you know me I am the same way if you call me before 11am I am not happy!!! And for church members to call at like 9am thinking Jon is home during the week is just crap!!! I hate it and the only reason I am up now is cause I am still mad about my hair...=-(
I will call you later tonight hope you get some sleep
Post a Comment