I took Jarom to the doctor yesterday morning. She decided we needed to double up on the antibiotics and add a topical. She also needed to do another culture since the last one was negative but he obviously had an infection. To do this she poked 3 holes in the sores. Poor Jarom, it hurt. Then she squeezed, and squeezed but no pus came out. (That hurt also) She said she wasn’t sure what was going on because there was no pus so she tells me she needed to call a dermatologist. They set up an appt a short time later.
We go to the derm and she checks it out, asked a lot of questions and tells me she needs a biopsy. Jarom was not doing well by the time she finished explaining what a biopsy was. He was still getting over the pokes. He was so scared. He insisted on having a pillow to shove over his face during the biopsy. They numbed the area with ice which helped. He did well and even looked at it when they stitched it up. We’ll see what the culture shows. He’s pretty funny. He had to tell everyone the story. I think he’s a little proud he did so well. No tears at the biopsy.
I know it sounds horrible but I am sooo glad it was Jarom and not Madison. We would have had to knock her out cold.
Logan Family Reunion
-
In july we planed a Logan Family Reunion. The Sad thing was that Jeff got
a job offer for Fed Ex Office and it started the end of June, so we had to
go wi...
9 years ago
3 comments:
Is till feel bad for him I would be so scared to I'm sure you were to... Love the new pics can't wait to take some pics in CA with my new body lol lets hope...
I am glad that they are trying to figure things out. That is a good sign.
How is Jarom doing now?
Post a Comment