I was dreading school starting again.
It was so nice to sleep in. I hate the
early mornings, but I do love the quiet 1 on 1
time with Charity. Plus I get the computer
back with the other 2 gone.
I'm excited to have nothing going on today.
I love days with nothing to do. I love lazy
days, and they seem to be getting fewer and fewer.
I'm off to enjoy a book and bath!
Logan Family Reunion
-
In july we planed a Logan Family Reunion. The Sad thing was that Jeff got
a job offer for Fed Ex Office and it started the end of June, so we had to
go wi...
9 years ago
2 comments:
sounds good to me,I was sad and happy all at the same time I liked sleeping in hated the boys fighting all the time.....And now I'm back to working out and I am so HUNGRY! someone needs to feed me lol love ya girl can't wait to see ya some time soon i hope
My lazy days end on monday. NO!!
Post a Comment