I spend a lot of time in the car driving kids around.
Luckily Charity keeps me entertained. She loves to sing.
She either sings Queen songs (We Will Rock You and We Are
the Champions are her favorites) or I Am a Child of God.
Her version is "I am a child of God and he has sent for me".
She has even started singing her prayers sometimes. She says
she's thankful she can sing then proceeds to sing "la la la la...".
Got to love that girl.
Logan Family Reunion
-
In july we planed a Logan Family Reunion. The Sad thing was that Jeff got
a job offer for Fed Ex Office and it started the end of June, so we had to
go wi...
9 years ago
2 comments:
I love kid's lyrics. My nephew always sang, "has given me an earthly home, with parents kind of dear". That was too funny, 'cause it's true. We parents lose our cool all too often! Also, that newborn picture of Charity is beautiful. She was such a gorgeous little baby! So unique in her sweet features from the very beginning.
we have to get Jadon and her together he loves to sing we will rock you how funny!!!!
Post a Comment