Have you ever had one of those weeks where everything goes right? Consecutive good hair days, kids clean their rooms without being asked, you lose a few pounds without trying. Well, this has not been one of those weeks.
My car is making funny noises (it has almost 260,000 miles on it). I know we need a new car and I am excited to get a larger vehicle, but I don't want a car payment. Last time it was making noises I was able to find and fix the problem (with a little help from my husband) myself. Maybe it will be that easy again.
My computer is on the fritz. It runs sooooo slow. John said it probably has a virus but our anti -virus software can't detect it. I guess we need to buy some better software.
Both John and my cell phones are having problems. Mine won't accept most calls and most of the calls I make fail. Very annoying.
My dishwasher is broke. But my dad is coming in the next couple days and can fix it.
Charity refuses to be potty trained. She doesn't care. She doesn't care if she wears diapers. So I took them off. She doesn't care if she pees in her pants. Uggh! She wants a birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza and I told her if she's potty trained she can have one there. Hasn't worked. Any ideas?
Functioning with one arm. Most of the time it's ok, but it makes so many little things difficult. Fixing your hair. (I can't reach my head with my fingers on my left hand.) Washing hair and face, folding clothes, scrubbing dishes, sweeping, grocery shopping with a 2 year old. I get frustrated easily. Oh yeah, my arm itches like crazy. I've been taking Benadryl but that makes me sleepy.
In honor if Thanksgiving. On the plus side, I get to go out tonight with some friends to one of my favorite restaurants, California Pizza Kitchen. (No husband or kids!!) My husband has Thursday - Saturday off. His first days off since the middle of October (not counting Sundays). Also, we are going to Farmington to visit family for Thanksgiving. I have been wanting to see my grandparents. My grandpa is 93 so we try to visit often. Next week should be much better!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Logan Family Reunion
-
In july we planed a Logan Family Reunion. The Sad thing was that Jeff got
a job offer for Fed Ex Office and it started the end of June, so we had to
go wi...
9 years ago
4 comments:
That is funny about the potty training. Ken is so off and on. Does she wear jeans? Kennedy will only wear pants that are pink. I can understand.
When I started reading, I thought, man, I need to stop reading so I don't get depressed about my lousy weeks. Then, it turned, and you made me feel a little better about my week. I'm sorry about your arm. Cars stink. AND I'm glad you get to go out tonight. I'm so bummed that I can't. Sick kids, working dad, and who wants my kids germs?
Oh how I miss you, your funny girl I have those weeks all the time lol I wish I was there for you. I have been missing home but I don't think enough to go back.... =) love ya and have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
I did not know you had a blog. I love it! I am sorry about your week. I hope it gets better. I can come help you clean if you would like. But I can't help you with the cooking or the car problems. You are one your own there. Let me know what I can do.l
Post a Comment