John and I went with our friends Jon and Stacy (crazy huh!) to
Oceanside CA for a week the beginning of June. It was so nice
and relaxing.
Beach in the morning
Lunch
Back to the hotel to nap
Dinner and movie, or golfing.
John was in heaven. I think it has been 8+ years since he has
gone surfing. He’s still very good. The waves were small but he
was happy to be out.
We also played tourist one day and hit Hollywood.
We saw the Chinese Theater, the stars and footprints
(my favorite singer's is below).
We went up to the Hollywood sign, hit Rodeo Drive
(didn't get out of the car though) and Beverly Hills.
A longer trip without kids is now a must every year.
I came back with so much more patience.
Nothing like having adult time for a whole week!
Loved spending time with our friends!



1 comment:
What a blast to get away. Great pics of Bishop surfing. I didn't know he had that talent. HE should show the YM.
Post a Comment