My dad got us tickets to the Isotopes game on Friday.
We had club seats right behind home base.
They were great seats!
Charity was having none of it though.
I spent the first couple innings at the playground with her.
The next 3 innings with Mads looking for what she wanted to eat.
Then 2 innings looking for the boy, who wandered off to look for dessert.
By 7th inning I realized I had watched a total of 5 minutes of the game.
I gave up and took Charity home.
She promised on the way home "next time I go to a baseball game
I will be a good girl". Haha!
I'm leaving her home next time.
The boys had a great time though.
Unfortunately the Isotopes lost. Maybe the next time.
Logan Family Reunion
-
In july we planed a Logan Family Reunion. The Sad thing was that Jeff got
a job offer for Fed Ex Office and it started the end of June, so we had to
go wi...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment